PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy is a revolutionary new treatment that aids
in the healing and regeneration of soft tissues.
In essence, it extracts one's blood that includes platelets with their associated growth factors and re-inject these platelets back to treatment areas. Then, the platelets and its corresponding growth factors significantly regenerates and restores the injured area.
|Special features of Pure PRP|
• Transparent cylindrical kit allows a clear visibility for easier extraction
• The curved neck design reduces possible cell loss
• PRP and PPP can be extracted from a single kit by one-time centrifugation
• High concentration rate of platelets (15-16 times)
• Does not use needle when collecting PRP or PPP
• Can control the volume of plasma according to the treatment plan
• Closed system to prevent air contamination possibility
• Always yields the maximum amount of PRP regardless of the operator's skill
• Compatible with any swing type centrifuge
• Competitive price
|Effectiveness of Pure PRP|
"One must concentrate the platelets as much as possible to make high-quality PRP"
Ideal PRP should have at least one million platelets per 1μl of PRP, but it's not possible to extract highly concentrated PRP without using a proper PRP kit.
Thanks to Pure PRP, users can easily extract PRP and obtain highly concentrated platelets to maximize PRP therapy effects.
* Other PRP kit's platelet concentration rate: 4-6 times
* Pure PRP's platelet concentration rate: 15-16 times
|Application areas of Pure PRP|
Pure PRP Kit Size
Diameter (Bottom): 2.8cm
Buffy Controller Size